Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems with Tesla App “Connection Failed”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else’s had this problem on their Tesla app? When I select “Service” it says “Connection Failed an unknown error occurred.” When I select “Roadside” it says “Unable to load roadside data please try again.” Everything else on the app works fine…

It’s not an issue of the actual app. I have two phones and two different cars. Error is the same after installing again. There is an issue with the server side of some accounts. I’m trying to figure out who can help fixing this.

Upvote 0
Just a data point here - on my main phone Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (Android 12), I am unable to schedule service successfully regardless of what I try. I can walk through the entire service menu and when I get to the last step, it fails with an unknown error.

I have a second phone (Android 10) with the app installed on it which I use just for the purposes of scheduling service when I need it. On my second phone, everything works perfectly.

Upvote 0