Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems with tire pressure monitoring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought my 2014 CPO and 1st day after purchase the "check tire monitor" warning light came on.

I called Dublin service and made an appointment. One day prior to my appt, they called to cancel. They basically thought it was a faulty sensor, parts on backorder, expect a call in a week.

Month goes by, no word. I call, leave a mesasge, send an email. Just called again and finally got a person who set me up for February appointment because he says parts are still on back order and often lag behind estimated dates.

has anyone else dealt with this issue? I've reserached tire monitor threads and some people have recurring issues with this? Mine is a 2014 85. No other issues with the car other than many podcasts show loading errors and don't play

Any advice appreciated

Bought my 2014 CPO and 1st day after purchase the "check tire monitor" warning light came on.
has anyone else dealt with this issue? I've reserached tire monitor threads and some people have recurring issues with this? Mine is a 2014 85. No other issues with the car other than many podcasts show loading errors and don't play

Any advice appreciated
Same thing happened to me - the TPMS warning went off on our way home! I called it in and they looked through the logs and said that all four sensors are reporting very weak signals. I was told that in case all sensors are reporting weak they will most likely replace both sensors and the receiver, at the same time upgrading to the new Continental version (post 50900 SN). From the sound of the person on the other end of the line it was something they have done more than once before....