Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Processing time for wire deposit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for those who have wired Tesla the balance of their Roadster deposit - how long did the system take to reflect that the wire had been received? Given my timeline so far, I'm hoping that it typically takes at least a couple days...

Ugh. I was expecting it to update in a few hours. 2 days later I'm starting to get concerned. Calling Tesla produced no useful information. I have a service appointment tomorrow for my S, I'll probably try asking around at the SC while I'm waiting...
Your bank should be able to give you a confirm that the wire went (day and time and where) - sounds like Tesla back office is overwhelmed.

Your bank should be able to give you a confirm that the wire went (day and time and where) - sounds like Tesla back office is overwhelmed.

Thanks for the info, and correct, I have confirmation of where and when the wire was sent. I know Tesla has the money I'd just appreciate Tesla acknowledging that they have the money o_O

Hopefully they're just busy like you said...

Curious as to why you would reserve? Most of us in line are jumping ship due to perpetual delays and tomorrow will announce another delay. It's likely better just to wait for actual sales to open. You probably don't want the first off the line anyway...