Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Processing time for wire deposit?

jeffbco

Jun 7, 2020
Austin, TX
Ugh. I was expecting it to update in a few hours. 2 days later I'm starting to get concerned. Calling Tesla produced no useful information. I have a service appointment tomorrow for my S, I'll probably try asking around at the SC while I'm waiting...
Your bank should be able to give you a confirm that the wire went (day and time and where) - sounds like Tesla back office is overwhelmed.

MSPFL

Aug 16, 2020
Florida
Your bank should be able to give you a confirm that the wire went (day and time and where) - sounds like Tesla back office is overwhelmed.

Thanks for the info, and correct, I have confirmation of where and when the wire was sent. I know Tesla has the money I'd just appreciate Tesla acknowledging that they have the money o_O

Hopefully they're just busy like you said...

walla2

Jul 15, 2012
Curious as to why you would reserve? Most of us in line are jumping ship due to perpetual delays and tomorrow will announce another delay. It's likely better just to wait for actual sales to open. You probably don't want the first off the line anyway...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC