TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Production complete according to DS but not Dashboard?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Lerxt, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

Just wondering....my vehicle is still showing in the queue for production however my DS says it was finished production this week? Has anyone experienced this sort of DS/Dashboard discrepancy before? It's not a big deal, just wondering.

2. Bardlebee

Bardlebee Member

Not being a smart ass, but someone may have not hit that button to change the status. It may be simple as that and the DS's job to do so. :)

It's likely a drop down for the DS to handle and select the current state to show the customer.

3. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

Yes. I had that happen also and it is fairly common for others to have experienced this also. Congratulations! This means you will soon join the ranks of permanent Tesla grinners.

4. techiesjc

techiesjc Member

I had the same issue and my DS was right on top of everything. It all happened on HIS status and the dashboard was a little behind.

5. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

My DS just said it is updated at the factory and they will get around to it someday, a shame really, as I was hoping to watch the progress. He said that the info on his computer is the most up to date, I'm not sure who to believe.

6. shelbri

shelbri Member

Believe your DS and get ready for the real excitement to begin behind the wheel!! Congrats.