Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That means they've only delivered around 40 in January.
With production at 15 / week they should've deliver around 60.

They were pushing REALLY hard in December 2008 to reach 150 Roadsters. They might have rushed to get a few Roadsters from January into December. When I was there in early January, it seemed like everyone was decompressing from December.

Having only about 40 deliveries in January might have been a side effect from the December rush.

Final Roadster crib 007.jpg
One of these Alpine White Roadsters should be on it's way to Florida this week...HPC installed and it's second story crib is ready!:wink:

Last edited:
So that's 24 outside?

They seem so much less valuable when in quantity.

I'm happy to see production in volume. I know we are not yet at a point where we can walk into a dealer and drive an EV off of the lot--but we are getting closer. Good work Tesla! Now if they could just stop crashing...

I count 27 outside (just based on those 4 photos -- and assuming they were taken in quick succession with no roadster playing "musical chairs").

What "trickery" was played with the coloring on the last photo ?

I count 27 outside (just based on those 4 photos -- and assuming they were taken in quick succession with no roadster playing "musical chairs").

What "trickery" was played with the coloring on the last photo ?

There were plenty of cars inside as well. I didn't bother to try to count them all up, but the last 3 pictures are all of the same group of cars just from different angles.

In the last picture I was trying out a feature of my camera. You can take a sample color from the environment (in this case yellow), and then have all other hues are reduced to grayscale. Notice that the orange side indicators and the Very Orange car at the end are close enough to be picked up a little, as well as some of the leaves in the trees.

Last edited: