Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all !

Hi all !

I will be delivered in 45 minutes at the Tesla Store in Paris !
I waited the very last moment to post this, i didn't want to annoy everyone with my waiting symptoms ^^

The only thing i wanted you to know is that the existence of this forum and all of your posts helped me very very much. It has been such a pleasure to read your posts, i learned so much on electric cars / the Roadster / Model S / Tesla in general, My wait have been greatly eased by all of you.
I hope i will be able to contribute to this great edifice as the time passes with my Roadster.

I will not resist the pleasure to post some pictures of the delivery.

Thank you all,

Louis

Delivered !

Hi all !
Here are some pictures of the delivery of my car.
I am uploading 2 YouTube videos of the delivery, i will post them later (it takes a while to upload !)
I am so excited... such a great moment !

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Sweet! Or would that be "bonbon!" in French? Doesn't quite carry the same connotation. :smile:

I'm jealous! An there are lots of cool back roads in the French countryside that will be fun to drive in that car. Watch out for cows and sheep though. :biggrin:

Hi all, thank you for your help, i will check tonight for the production date !
As promised, here are 2 videos of the delivery in Paris, at the Tesla Store Avenue Kleber :

Last edited by a moderator: