Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production (Non-Sig) Model X Vin #'s now being issued

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does the source say is your estimated delivery?

It's likely that the date in the source is meaningless if the field is hidden - it's just using a default value that's not filled out.

In fact, my source shows delivery options ranging from December 1969 through June 1970 (i.e. around the UNIX timestamp start). That, or there's some time traveling magic involved.

The other field says estimated delivery is "March - Early April" (which is coincidentally also what my DS told me), but I wouldn't be surprised if this is based on the delivery options above, so it means "March - Early April 1970".

WOW! I checked a couple of hours ago, and nothing. Now I have a VIN 47XX. 90D. No Premium. Utah delivery. :)
No idea on delivery time frame/date....

My VIN 26nn had estimated delivery of late March - April (it's accuracy is doubtful). If you are interested in finding your estimated delivery date, you could view page source and search "Estimated Delivery". Here's how the page source looked

>Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">Late March - April</p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.

It's likely that the date in the source is meaningless if the field is hidden - it's just using a default value that's not filled out.

In fact, my source shows delivery options ranging from December 1969 through June 1970 (i.e. around the UNIX timestamp start). That, or there's some time traveling magic involved.

The other field says estimated delivery is "March - Early April" (which is coincidentally also what my DS told me), but I wouldn't be surprised if this is based on the delivery options above, so it means "March - Early April 1970".

No. It's not a default value, if it were a default value everyone's would be the same and not change periodically. Mine changed recently to March 5-March 12, another Forum member had theirs change to March 7-March 14.

I'm hoping mine is at least close to accurate, that would be this week! :)

I saw the others got theirs about 10PM eastern. Dare I look? Hope dashed so often? Dare I look, nothing to loose? Dare I look, so I looked. VIN 31xx assigned, Late April/May delivery for my P90D/premium/ultra hifi, and everything except Ludicrous/winter.

Perfect. I just need to get before my golf trip in late May. Yes, I have 22" Black Onyx Rims. Night Hawk is in the process....Midnight Silver, Black and Black... YEA

Last edited:
My VIN 26nn had estimated delivery of late March - April (it's accuracy is doubtful). If you are interested in finding your estimated delivery date, you could view page source and search "Estimated Delivery". Here's how the page source looked

>Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">Late March - April</p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.

My VIN is 16XX I called on the 3rd and they said it was already in production (I don't believe them because my page still says production queue). Well this is what mine says;

Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description"></p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.

My VIN is 16XX I called on the 3rd and they said it was already in production (I don't believe them because my page still says production queue). Well this is what mine says;

Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description"></p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.

The page shows production queue all the way until you get it delivered, at least right now for the X.

Mine looks like this:

<fieldset class="pickup-date pickup hidden form-wrapper" id="edit-edd-date-fieldset"><div class="fieldset-wrapper"><h4 class="section-sub-header">Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description"><span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">March 5, 2016</span> - <span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">March 12, 2016</span></p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.</p></div></fieldset>

Hi Everybody - I too got a VIN today 26xx! 90D, midnight silver, 7 seats, tan leather, matte obeche, 20" silver wheels, autopilot, high fidelity sound, no premium, 48 amp charger. Los Angeles delivery. Source code says late March - April delivery. Yay!!!!

The March-April estimated delivery in the code is not in 1970, IMO. I've been checking my page source code regularly. The 1970s dates have been there for a while, but my March-early April estimate just showed up today. VIN 11xx. Factory delivery.

The page shows production queue all the way until you get it delivered, at least right now for the X.

Mine looks like this:

<fieldset class="pickup-date pickup hidden form-wrapper" id="edit-edd-date-fieldset"><div class="fieldset-wrapper"><h4 class="section-sub-header">Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description"><span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">March 5, 2016</span> - <span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">March 12, 2016</span></p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.</p></div></fieldset>

So although no dates in mine yet it must be close. What do you think?