Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production time and different reservation numbers for Europe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

Been following this forum for a while now, and have finally made an account. I am eagerly waiting for my Model X in Switzerland.

Was wondering if you guys know anything about how long it takes Tesla from Model X Configuration to actually rolling it out the door?

Also was wondering if the reservation numbers are different in Europe and the US, or if someone has reservation number 100 in Europe he would receive the 100th produced Model X?

Thanks!

Was wondering if you guys know anything about how long it takes Tesla from Model X Configuration to actually rolling it out the door?

At this point, at least a month.

Also was wondering if the reservation numbers are different in Europe and the US, or if someone has reservation number 100 in Europe he would receive the 100th produced Model X?

No, these are separate sequences. I'd suggest the first deliveries in Europe will happen in the second quarter of 2016?

At this point, at least a month.

No, these are separate sequences

Does anyone have proof of this?

schonelucht;1173692I'd suggest the first deliveries in Europe will happen in the second quarter of 2016?[/QUOTE said:
hmm I dont think this would make sense because on the Tesla page it says people that order one right now will receive it 2nd quarter 2016... Meaning that the people who have already ordered it should get it much earlier...??

Yes, and before it said new orders early 2016. I have RN50118 and I ordered about 2 year ago. Last night (I have been to the lunch event in person) someone reconfirmed they will do 5000 units this year, so I am guessing mine would be first Q2016 if they do Europe fast

- - - Updated - - -

launch , sorry :)- Guys, btw,

the car is fantastic!!!