TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Production time and different reservation numbers for Europe?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by CHalex, Sep 30, 2015.

1. CHalex

CHalex New Member

Hey Guys,

Been following this forum for a while now, and have finally made an account. I am eagerly waiting for my Model X in Switzerland.

Was wondering if you guys know anything about how long it takes Tesla from Model X Configuration to actually rolling it out the door?

Also was wondering if the reservation numbers are different in Europe and the US, or if someone has reservation number 100 in Europe he would receive the 100th produced Model X?

Thanks!

2. schonelucht

schonelucht Active Member

At this point, at least a month.

No, these are separate sequences. I'd suggest the first deliveries in Europe will happen in the second quarter of 2016?

3. CHalex

CHalex New Member

Does anyone have proof of this?

4. Enblue

Enblue New Member

Yes, and before it said new orders early 2016. I have RN50118 and I ordered about 2 year ago. Last night (I have been to the lunch event in person) someone reconfirmed they will do 5000 units this year, so I am guessing mine would be first Q2016 if they do Europe fast

- - - Updated - - -

launch , sorry :)- Guys, btw,

the car is fantastic!!!

5. kiefer

kiefer Member

I have RN 710143 and orderet about 16 months ago. I did have a reservation sequence number as well, but this number is no longer visible my tesla profile.

/Martin

6. schonelucht

schonelucht Active Member

The first US signature customers configured their car exactly one month ago. Production on those has not yet started. Hence, at this point, at least a month.