Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production VIN 25x on its way to Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at a SC today and they told me that the recent deliveries are coming in with far fewer problems than the ones that plagued the early ones - so here's hoping deliveries will spend much less time in the SC's before we get our hands on them.

Last edited:
So here is my first pic sent by my awesome DS. She arrived at the SC yesterday. I hope to find out today about timeframe on the prep. They need to check out the car top to bottom and see what it might need.

My Car.JPG

I put my deposit down in March, 2012 and confirmed my order 12/10/15. However, I have not heard from Tesla. How did they notify you?
My order is almost exactly the same as yours - 90D not P90D but I did not order ludicrous.

It appear when you reserved has little value as they are not using this to determine the order they are building in. They are building the P90D cars who have the premium option and autopilot first. Next would be the P90D without the premium and autopilot options. These should be delivered with the first 4-5 months of the year (approximately).

Then they hey will be building the 90D cars who have the premium option and autopilot. Then the 90d without these option. These would be delivered the second half the year.

Then they will be building the 70D's the last half the year.

There is also a problem with the sourcing of the Black Onyx 22 inch wheels therefore if you chose this option your car is on hold. The earliest delivery with the onyx wheel is the summer.

You our will probably not hear anything until 4-6 weeks before your car is built.

SAME!!!! In the same boat as you but no Luda! And CA delivery, which I thought would have been in my favor. :crying: As much as we want to deny it, the rims are holding us back.

Congrats! A little disappointed though... I confirmed my P90D ludicrous 2 weeks earlier than you did and yet my VIN is in the high 300's and my DS said it's not even in production yet! Only difference between our cars is the 22" wheels, autopilot, and color... same delivery location too. Beginning to think the delay due to the wheels is real.

So here is my first pic sent by my awesome DS. She arrived at the SC yesterday. I hope to find out today about timeframe on the prep. They need to check out the car top to bottom and see what it might need.

Is that Mt. Kisco? If so I saw your MX from the Train yesterday on my way back to the city. She looked beautiful. I saw about 4 MX in the inventory lot.