Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production X Configuration Has Begun!

engle

In 1976 Looking ahead to 2030!
Invitation Top.JPG

Invitation Bottom.JPG

Configure Your Model X
Tesla to me
6 minutes ago

Today is an exciting step towards building your Model X. We’re thrilled to invite you to configure your car for production. Model X combines the utility of an SUV with Tesla's standard of safety, all-wheel drive functionality and signature performance. With its distinctive falcon wing doors and seven-seat configuration, Model X is designed to be even more practical than a typical SUV in every way. Click below to get started:
Tesla
Dear Russell,

Today is an exciting step towards building your Model X. We’re thrilled to invite you to configure your car for production.

Model X combines the utility of an SUV with Tesla's standard of safety, all-wheel drive functionality and signature performance. With its distinctive falcon wing doors and seven-seat configuration, Model X is designed to be even more practical than a typical SUV in every way. Click below to get started:
Configure Now

Estimated delivery timing will depend on your configuration options and where you plan to take delivery. The Tesla Delivery Team will reach out to you in the coming months when it's time to prepare for delivery.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please call or email at ....

Thanks!

The Tesla Team
Tesla Motors | 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Last edited:

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
Congrats. I'm not seeing it yet but I'm way at the back of the line. Hopefully you'll be posting screenshots and more details soon. :smile:

CmdrThor

Jul 24, 2013
Marietta, GA
Prices of paint, wheels, seats, etc? Thanks for all of the screen shots so far!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like power rear liftgate is standard, not in the premium upgrades package.

BrettH

Sep 27, 2015
Denver, CO
From Bonnie's screenshots, it looks like they'll be building the P90D's first, then 90D's, and 70D's last. Under the different options they list early 2016, mid 2016, and mid to late 2016 in tiny print.

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
So I max'd out both the sig and production and sig comes to 142K and production 149,750. I don't see a difference in options, but I'm continuing to look

design studio keeps crashing with Firefox on Mac

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 4.39.45 PM.png

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
I admit that I haven't been following the Model X much, since my focus is for getting a 3. Is the 5 seat option new? Interesting that there's only the 2 battery options.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm sure people will want to see screenshots for the Interior, Exterior (Paint) and Tires options.
Yes please.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC