Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Products for the 2021+ Model S/X (DIY tints, wraps, PPFs and Screen Protectors)

Just dropping by to share my experience - I grabbed the matte screen protector set, and they fit well and significantly reduced the glare. Both wife and I love that as much as the protection they provide. The installation kit and videos made it easy to install, too. In fact, because we are happy with those screen protectors, I'm about to order a few more items (PPF for lights, interior wrap). Good stuff, @iyordanov!

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Just dropping by to share my experience - I grabbed the matte screen protector set, and they fit well and significantly reduced the glare. Both wife and I love that as much as the protection they provide. The installation kit and videos made it easy to install, too. In fact, because we are happy with those screen protectors, I'm about to order a few more items (PPF for lights, interior wrap). Good stuff, @iyordanov!
Thank you 😊

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
New products released:

Tempest Wheels Vinyl Wrap

and

Wheel Caps Vinyl Covers (work on both Tempest and Arachnid wheels):

Coming up in the next month or so:
  • Steering wheel wrap
  • Door buttons wrap
  • Front bumper PPF
  • Trunk luggage protector PPF
  • Full rockers PPF
  • Door Edge guards (PPF)
  • Windows tints with XPEL Prime XR
If I am missing anything that can be wrapped please do share 😃

New products released:

Tempest Wheels Vinyl Wrap

and

Wheel Caps Vinyl Covers (work on both Tempest and Arachnid wheels):

Coming up in the next month or so:
  • Steering wheel wrap
  • Door buttons wrap
  • Front bumper PPF
  • Trunk luggage protector PPF
  • Full rockers PPF
  • Door Edge guards (PPF)
  • Windows tints with XPEL Prime XR
If I am missing anything that can be wrapped please do share 😃
Any plans to make RAIN SHIELD for front windshield?

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Just released Yoke Wrap (posting here for those of you who follow this thread):

Also teaser for trunk trim wrap (still work in progress though):
IMG_1419.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC