Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Products for the 2021+ Model S/X (DIY tints, wraps, PPFs and Screen Protectors)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Hey guys

A few months ago I got a delivery of my new Model S. I wanted to customize it but since it's so new there was nothing on the market, so I've decided to do it myself. As a result I also opened a Shopify store where I sell everything I make (more products coming every week).
So I'd like to use the opportunity so share some of the products that I now offer for the new Model S. I hope you find this useful.

Calipers Vinyl Covers (made with 3M)​

Yoke Wrap

Diffuser Lip Wrap

Tempest Wheels Vinyl Covers

Screen Protectors (Front & Back) in Clear & Matte

Interior Wrap Kit

Door Sills PPF (Made with 3M or XPEL) in Clear & Matte

Door Sills - Carbon Fiber (made with 3M)

Wheel Cap Vinyl Covers

Headlights Tint made with XPEL Slate Smoke

Tail Lights Tint for the 2022 Model S (New tail lights design)

Trunk Trim Wrap for the 2022 Model S (New tail lights design)

Tail lights Tint made with XPEL Slate Smoke

Fog lights Tint made with XPEL Slate Smoke

Fenders + Rockers PPF (Made with 3M or XPEL)

Hood PPF (Made with 3M or XPEL)

Door Handle Guards

Trunk Letters + All Emblems (Trunk, Frunk, 4xWheels)

Door Handles Covers with colored vinyl (made with 3M)

Turn Signal/AP Camera Wrap

Door Edge Guard - Clear Protection Film

If you want something that can be made of PPF or vinyl, please let me know, half of these products I developed based on requests here on TMC, so I am very open to suggestions :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have any photos of a white MS with your white vinyl on the door handles?
Unfortunately not, but my wife has a white Model 3, and here is how the specific color I use looks on it (I use 3M SP240 for the white). I'd say they look pretty similar and I think the white MS uses the same paint as the white M3.

Attachments

• tempImagebGBr3F.png
    tempImagebGBr3F.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 300
Very excited for this! Really want to get rid of the wood!
You and me both :) I am 99% done now, just need to finish a few curves behind the front screen and that's it. Hope to release tomorrow 🤞
Which color would you choose by the way? I am going with Matrix Black, as it fits the interior color (I have the black seats) perfectly.

You and me both :) I am 99% done now, just need to finish a few curves behind the front screen and that's it. Hope to release tomorrow 🤞
Which color would you choose by the way? I am going with Matrix Black, as it fits the interior color (I have the black seats) perfectly.
I’m a “carbon” guy, did that on my Model 3 and loved it. But the matrix black looks great on your site for the center console!

Reactions: iyordanov
Oh yes, those are actually different. The Anthracite is gray carbon fiber. Will probably de-list at some point as people usually choose wither black (most popular) or white carbon fiber, I've only sold 1 thing in gray (anthracite).
Do you mind sending just a raw photo of the anthracite film? I’m guessing I could go with black but just curious.

Once the door and forward trim are available I’m ready to go! Thanks for the product.

Do you mind sending just a raw photo of the anthracite film? I’m guessing I could go with black but just curious.

Once the door and forward trim are available I’m ready to go! Thanks for the product.
Here it is... Anthracite on the left, Black on the right.

PS Just FYI in the first week or so, some of the colors will be backordered...meaning that you can place an order but I don't have enough material to make it. I will certainly have carbon fiber black and white as well as matrix black, but the rest - I've only bought a little bit so I can install and make photos (and decide if it's worth releasing it) and then the ones I liked I will list and order, but it usually takes a week or so for new materials to arrive. I also have 5-6 colors that are not currently listed and will test...like Shadow Black (military pattern), Lambo orange, Matte Red etc.

Attachments

• tempImagedeqSKq.png
    tempImagedeqSKq.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 122
  • tempImagejkDSXC.png
    tempImagejkDSXC.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 135
Reactions: Greeney
Here is a teaser :) All done. Now I need to install in all of these 11 colors and see which ones will stay.

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    380.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1038.jpeg
    IMG_1038.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 132
  • tempImageBr6l7m.png
    tempImageBr6l7m.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 114
Tadaa! It's done!
You can now buy the full interior wrap kit here:

Full install video coming in a day or two. There might be shipping delays while I am expecting more materials to come, so orders will be processed on first come first serve basis and shipping will start on Monday.

Reactions: Greeney