Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Products for the 2021+ Model S/X (DIY tints, wraps, PPFs and Screen Protectors)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PSA to all those in colder climates - don’t try to do exterior wet installs when the weather is close to or below freezing.

The water moisture in between could freeze and the wraps may fall off/be lost when driving if not fully cured.

This is not anything specific to TWraps, I just clearly had a lapse in common sense. Wanted to share my lesson so hopefully you guys don’t lose any of the wraps like I did.

Ps: the rear light tints at 50% really did help “modernize” the rear brake lights, especially the white parts.
Glad to hear you like the tints! As for the weather - indeed, I just learned that too about the interior (car needs to be pre-heated in the winter). Which piece didn't work? I can re-send it.

Just released a new wrap for the Refresh Model S:

Diffuser Lip Wrap (Carbon Fiber Black/Gray/White):

Here is the install video:

• Love
Reactions: Fastcar and cwanja
Just got stock of the upholstered armrest organizer:
Presentation1_6eb44776-ac07-45a0-be28-e0a312ca84cd_1800x1800.jpg

I just got a March 2022 Model S with the new tail lights for a day, and managed to do the new tint and trunk trim wrap in case anyone needs these:

Tail Lights Tint for the 2022 Model S (New tail lights design)

Trunk Trim Wrap for the 2022 Model S (New tail lights design)

Reactions: cwanja
Two new products from me:

9H TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR 2022/2021 TESLA MODEL S AND MODEL X

INTERIOR PROTECTION KIT FOR 2021+ TESLA MODEL S/X - PLAID ONLY

This protection kit is for those of you who have the Plaid with factory carbon fiber and want to protect it with PPF.

Just released an updated version of my Refresh Model S door sills in carbon fiber. The updated version has MODEL S letters cutout and wraps around the door sill, which makes it look great.

Presentation2.jpg

Presentation3.jpg

Presentation4.jpg

Yet again a new product :) A few more coming up soon!

Tail Lights Clear Protection Film (8mil)

New product: lower front lip wrap:

Refresh Model S front lip wrap now available from TWRAPS:

Reactions: SilverGS
One more from me, just developed it over the weekend and released:
Lower center console organizer (for the big hole under the cup holders):