Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just placed a order for the carbon fiber letter covers, they look pretty nice until we have aftermarket badges readily available. I am waiting to find a aftermarket plaid style spoiler for my refreshed s dual motor for a reasonable price. This would be a nice add to your site if that’s something you want to get into. Thank you for the coupon code!

Reactions: iyordanov
I just placed a order for the carbon fiber letter covers, they look pretty nice until we have aftermarket badges readily available. I am waiting to find a aftermarket plaid style spoiler for my refreshed s dual motor for a reasonable price. This would be a nice add to your site if that’s something you want to get into. Thank you for the coupon code!
Thank you for ordering from me 🙏
As for the spoilers - I don’t have the manufacturing capability for now, so we are at the mercy of the Chinese factories. I just checked and for now they only sell the same spoilers you can find on Amazon, not sure if they are a good fit for the new MS.

All of the links in the original post

Attachments

• C5C21BA4-BF42-40AF-9B4B-4081CE2DAB91.jpeg
    C5C21BA4-BF42-40AF-9B4B-4081CE2DAB91.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 130
Directly inputting site gives this

Ohh I see... it seems that your router doesn't want you to customize your new Tesla 😂 That appears to be some built-in security into the router, as to why it thinks my Shopify store is a criminal cabal - I have no idea.

But you can try my Etsy, eBay or Amazon stores, I have all the products there too:

Etsy: TWRAPS by gettwraps on Etsy
eBay: Items for sale by twraps.store | eBay
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A2JS6KQ8BQ3YT7&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Reactions: SBDPlaid