Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Program Audio Cutoff Early By Advertising Audio on TuneIn Channels?

Have you experienced advertisements on TuneIn stations (e.g., MSNBC, CNN) cutting off program audio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All:

For about a year, I've noticed that the audio on cable news shows such as those on MSNBC and CNN are consistently cut off a few seconds early by advertising when using the Tune In versions of these? Typically, it's enough to cut off the final sentence of the speaker or program host before cutting over to the advertisement.

By the way, for a while, they also had a timing error in which the *descriptions* of the ads (sometimes called "cards" in television production?) were heard being read by people at the advertising production company or TuneIn employees, which was ridiculous. It was actually the recordings of people reading descriptions of the advertisement before the ad itself was played. TuneIn fixed that when I alerted them to the issue about six months ago.

However, advertisements continue to start a few seconds early, cutting off the last sentence of speakers on cable shows before taking the commercial break. I've verified this happens only in the Tesla and never when listening to those same channels using the TuneIn app on my mobile devices.

How many people have experienced this same, really irritating, issue?

R,
Bill