Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Progress on SGIP request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in SO CA too and my PTO was Dec 4 (24 panels + 2 PW). Tesla hasn't even applied for my SGIP ER so far. Lets keep in touch with each other with any updates as I am eligible for being in Tier 3 + Medical Baseline and SCE has funds available.

Sounds like a plan - for sure - I've been waiting a month now for them to fix the NEM docs with the previous owner's name and the previous SCE account numbers... I'm getting antsy and wondering if anything is going to happen at all in the next couple of weeks.

I am in SO CA too and my PTO was Dec 4 (24 panels + 2 PW). Tesla hasn't even applied for my SGIP ER so far. Lets keep in touch with each other with any updates as I am eligible for being in Tier 3 + Medical Baseline and SCE has funds available.

How can you apply for SGIP after you have already installed stuff? My process is I have to be totally approved first before anything can happen.

Yeah, technically by the letter of the rules I believe you can apply as much as 3 years after PTO and still qualify. Of course, that assumes the program has infinite funds.

In reality the ER program and regular residential small-scale program are exhausted already in NorCal. The scant lotto slots they're opening up won't cover too many homeowners still on the waitlist. So I hope you all got your applications in.

Last edited: