TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Vendor Project Trofeo - Black P100D with a Custom Ferrari Tan Interior

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Tsportline, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

Wheel: TS114 Forged Wheels
    Size: 21x9.0" front (30.2lbs), 21x9.5” rear (28.6lbs) *about 20% lighter than factory 21" staggered Turbine set
    Finish: Diamond Black
    Tires: o.e. Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35-21” front, 265/35-21” rear
    Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

• Like x 1
  2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Just because it's April 1st and all..

upload_2017-4-1_8-50-47.png

;)

3. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

4. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

5. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

I have a ton of stuff from Think Geek! Titanium spork, Tardis mini fridge, Annoy-a-tron (I had to send that one to a friend so there would be no evidence to be found...very effective). They even opened an actual store near me!

• Like x 1
  6. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

Glad you're all fans. The customer wanted his new P100D to match his Ferrari color combo (Black/Tan).

We love catering to all Tesla owners and to all appetites from as simple as a set of lug nut covers to full overhauls. =) Happy Saturday. #thisisnotajoke

• Like x 1
  7. Naonak

Naonak Member

I'm not sure how I feel about that ... but I don't dislike it. I think I'd need to see it in person to form a real opinion.

8. Indpowr

Indpowr Member

work is top notch no doubt. Big money there about 30k