Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Proposal for Q2 Celebration and beyond; Invitation for Julian Cox!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EPS calculated as per GAAP was negative, perhaps not that it matters, but it was.

In light of the new language by Tesla, the GAAP we were talking about should be the ' non-GAAP with lease accounting', aka 'comparable non-GAAP' is $0.05.

Copy and paste from their pdf file:

"
Since
consensus
estimates
reflect non
-
GAAP results

with
lease accounting
, our
comparable

Q2
non
-
GAAP net income
wa
s $
million
or $0.0
per share
"

All right I owe you guys an update on this.

First of all, congratulations to all who benefit from the Q2 run-up and jump! Your faith, vision, courage, preservation and boldness has been rewarded.

While there are quite a number of response to the party, there were not as many founders as I hope for. So I am afraid we are short on the sponsorship side.

Though there are some enthusiasm to go Viva Las Vegas, no one has shown me the full commitment yet. As it requires some planning, I wouldn't venture out that far at this point.

However, if some of you surprise me in the next 24 hours, I can still reconsider.

So here is the known part: I will be the host for any celebration in the Bay Area! I have at least two founders of TESLIVE joining me. So anyone who is in the mood to cheer, you are welcome to join. We haven't decide on the date yet.

But from now on, we go offline as it seems some people are offended or annoyed by my thread. Just pm me and don't 'spam' any more.

On the other thought, I wish the forum has a 'mute' or 'ignore' button. So everyone has a choice to not be bothered by a thread or a person.

Last edited: