Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prospective Buyer - Would like a test drive...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

We're looking to purchase a Tesla S 60Kwh in Houston, TX and are having a hard time finding one to test drive...

We're ready to buy - but not with out a test drive and it seems the longer we wait to hear back from Tesla in Galleria (Houston, TX) the more we're leaning towards getting an S550.

If you have one and don't mind giving us a test drive - it would really help us in the decision.

Mature 50s something buyer... (if that helps).

Located in Sugar Land, TX but will drive within Houston area for the drive.

(832)275-8925 - text please.

@Murtz: I sent you a text. If you can do Friday and don't mind an 85 kWh version, we can probably arrange something around lunch time around the CityCenter area (Beltway and Memorial). Bummer you just missed the Tesla sponsored test drive which was a few weeks ago now.

@Murtz: I sent you a text. If you can do Friday and don't mind an 85 kWh version, we can probably arrange something around lunch time around the CityCenter area (Beltway and Memorial). Bummer you just missed the Tesla sponsored test drive which was a few weeks ago now.

Thanks for your text Stephen! We'll be at work in Pasadena, TX on friday - still working on making it but in the event we can't make it. Is anyone available over the weekend?

Thank you for the responses Tesla owners :)!

I just have to say that stephenpace, you go the extra mile in being a nice guy and allowing all of the prospective buyers to test your car! Me included! If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have made the final decision to purchase....now anxiously awaiting....factory is building my P85! Thanks again, @Murtz, hope you enjoyed the drive with stephenpace! :smile: