Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prospective buyer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I am brand new to these forums and have been following posts for the last week or so. I am looking to go EV and the Tesla S 85 fits the bill.

I have contacted Tesla Australia using the only contact I could find, which is their email address. After a week I have had no reply, which is a little disappointing. I presume they are busy with the imminent arrival of the first Tesla S cars in Australia.

I really only had 2 main concerns I wanted to talk to a Tesla representative about.

1. Support and Servicing - I (like most people here I suspect) am very busy. I live in the Blue Mountains and would like to know whether we will have mobile rangers in Australia or a valet type service and how far they will go. It would be an inconvenience to have to drive into Sydney to have the car serviced, although not a game breaker.

2. I would like to actually see the Tesla S, rather than Youtube videos.

If there is a Tesla representative or someone who knows the answer to question 1, that would help me in making my purchase decision. Additionally, if someone knows of a way I can get in contact with Tesla Australia so I can see the car, that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance,

Straylight

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to these forums and have been following posts for the last week or so. I am looking to go EV and the Tesla S 85 fits the bill.

I have contacted Tesla Australia using the only contact I could find, which is their email address. After a week I have had no reply, which is a little disappointing. I presume they are busy with the imminent arrival of the first Tesla S cars in Australia.

I really only had 2 main concerns I wanted to talk to a Tesla representative about.

1. Support and Servicing - I (like most people here I suspect) am very busy. I live in the Blue Mountains and would like to know whether we will have mobile rangers in Australia or a valet type service and how far they will go. It would be an inconvenience to have to drive into Sydney to have the car serviced, although not a game breaker.

2. I would like to actually see the Tesla S, rather than Youtube videos.

If there is a Tesla representative or someone who knows the answer to question 1, that would help me in making my purchase decision. Additionally, if someone knows of a way I can get in contact with Tesla Australia so I can see the car, that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance,

Straylight

Welcome Straylight! I'll send you a private message with some details. Also, which email address did you use to contact Tesla?

I reckon they only check their email about once a week. Being in WA where we'll probably be last in line to see the Teslas despite the money flowing through here and need to pay the most thanks to our crap tax system and won't be able to see the car in the flesh unless I fly to Sydney or Melbourne I've got lots of questions.

I'm super keen to get one (have been since the roadster kicked off) but it's a real shame we have to pay about 35% more for the identical car here than in Hong Kong so even the S85 with pano roof, metallic paint, and tech package costs $132k instead of under $100k. It's frightening that there are better tax incentives for an electric vehicle in the US and Hong Kong than in Oz. We should be embarrassed really.

Hi guys and girls,
sorry to sorta highjack the thread, but would anyone be able to provide me with an email address to investigate a test drive? I signed up off the website for the event (a week or two ago), but received no email correspondence. Hoping to follow it up - i don't want to miss out!

Thanks!
Nick.