Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Protect Supercharger Parking Spots During Large Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to be very proactive by figuring out a way to prevent ICEing of the Oshkosh Wisconsin 6-stall supercharger during the week-long (23-29 July) EAA Airventure air show in Oshkosh Wisconsin. The air show is a huge even (500,000+ attendance) that will certainly bring many Teslas. The local supercharger is in a grocery store parking lot and is know for commonly being ICE'd. I'm trying to ensure that there are no ICE'd spots so that the only limit is how fast you can charge cars with 6 stalls.

Should I reach out to Tesla's Supercharger team to coordinate cones for the spots? How do I contact them?

Is anyone local to there who can help?

Last edited:
Reactions: DOCAL
The email address used to be listed on the web pages but I can not seem to find it today. I think it still works.
[email protected]

Have you already tried the phone number listed on the web site ?
A non-Tesla car is parked in a Supercharger stall, what should I do?
Most Supercharger stalls are reserved for Tesla charging but some stalls allow general parking. Please be aware of stall signage and if a non-Tesla vehicle is blocking a Supercharger stall for greater than the posted time limits, please notify us at (877) 798-3752 (international phone numbers).

Someone, perhaps Tesla, put white cones in front of the Ann Arbor MI stalls. Prior to this, I would often find them ICEed. The cones seem to be enough of a deterrent to ICE drivers going up and down the aisle, but not TOO much of a bother for Tesla drivers to get out and move.

I'm trying to be very proactive by figuring out a way to prevent ICEing of the Oshkosh Wisconsin 6-stall supercharger during the week-long (23-29 July) EAA Airventure air show in Oshkosh Wisconsin. The air show is a huge even (500,000+ attendance) that will certainly bring many Teslas. The local supercharger is in a grocery store parking lot and is know for commonly being ICE'd. I'm trying to ensure that there are no ICE'd spots so that the only limit is how fast you can charge cars with 6 stalls.

Should I reach out to Tesla's Supercharger team to coordinate cones for the spots? How do I contact them?

Is anyone local to there who can help?
Reaching out to other Tesla owners (like you've done here) is exactly the right place to start. You might post on other EV boards (Facebook, EAA, Chicago, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Madison, etc.) as well. During the great eclipse, we had about 20 Teslas charging in Baker City, OR (I've rarely seen another Tesla at this SC during other trips). We just coordinated/conspired to keep all of the stalls full with Teslas (even if not charging). We shuttled people out only when a new Tesla arrived for a charge.