Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Protect your Model S Key!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many of you will know I've been on the forum for quite a while, and might have followed the FobPocket thread. Now that I'm a forum sponsor, that thread will be closed, and I'll be posting updates and new product info here in the Sponsor's forum. Much of my traffic comes from TMC, so I'm really happy to be helping out in some way.

With that said, I wanted to start out with a great deal for any TMC members, so just quote "TMCRocks" for 15% off any order.

Our core product is the FobPocket, which is where it all started, and has now grown into over a dozen variants. The most popular line are the Deluxe options:

collection of Deluxe_small.png

We also have the more compact Classic FobPocket:

collection of Classics_small.png

We've sold over 3,000 FobPockets so far, but that means there's at least 40,000 vulnerable, unprotected Model S keys out there in the big, scary world :scared:

You'll also find other cool things, such as screen protectors (the best price you'll find, and the very best materials), Phone Mounts and the much in demand USB rotators. We try to have the very best prices around, always ship same or next day. Shipping in the US is free, for international orders it's at cost - we know it's a pain to order when you're international, but we ship as quickly as we can, for the absolute lowest cost (and we know about the customs limits too ;-))

Finally, if you do nothing else, I encourage you to sign up for our newsletter, it's typically the best way to find out about new deals and products.

I ordered your double-pack screen protector kit and installed the matte one first. I'm not sure why I ordered two.. maybe in case I didn't like the matte one, I didn't have to make another order. But I like the matte finish on my iPhone and iPad, and I *really* like it on the Tesla touchscreen a huge improvement in look AND feel! And I only ended up with one spec of dust I couldn't remove and a couple of air bubbles I still need to work out.

My only suggestion would be to improve the product would be to include a plastic card instead of thick paper card to remove the air bubbles. After using it for just a few minutes, all four edges became rather soft and unusable. It probably costs next-to-nothing to get a hundred credit card blanks and include one in the kit. That way, I can keep it together with the cleaning cloth and instructions for the glossy finish screen cover to install on someone else's car. I guess I could use a regular credit card, but people might not always have one handy.

Oh, and one more suggestion that might add a tiny expense to the kit, maybe include a tiny spray bottle of screen cleaner. I used eyeglass cleaner, but I had to go hunt for it.

Oh, and I almost forgot even one more suggestion -- I used regular, clean rubber gloves during the install to make sure I didn't get a single fingerprint anywhere, and it worked great. Even with totally clean/washed hands, I always manage to get a thumb smear when installing screen protectors on iPhones or iPads.

Thanks for a great product.

Thanks for the great feedback! Most people end up buying the twin pack, normally one of each...my 'daily driver' is the matte/anti-fingerprint version, it kills a lot of the glare, and feels nicer (less grippy?) to swipe around.

You're right about the cleaner...most of the competing products on Amazon do not come with those bits (and cost more), but I guess not everyone has them handy. Life gets a little more complicated when there's flammable liquid in the package though, especially for the international shipments. I'll look at the plastic cards though, great idea!