Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor PROTECT YOUR TESLA TODAY with APPEARANCE SOLUTIONS! [XPEL, Opti-Coat Pro Plus & Ceramic Window Tint]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC Members!

My name is Mike, and I am the owner of Appearance Solutions in Sacramento, CA. Established in 2001, our company specializes in the following services:

XPEL Ultimate Plus (Paint Protection Film / “Clear Bra”);
Opti-Coat Pro Plus Ceramic Coating; and
Ceramic Window Film.

Looking to 2019, we are incredibly grateful to be celebrating our 6th year of providing exceptional service to the Tesla Community. To show our appreciation of this awesome group, we are offering some EXCLUSIVE MULTI-PACKAGE DISCOUNTS (please call for specifics - you won’t be disappointed!)

With hundreds of Teslas served and counting, feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email to discuss your next project!

(916) 402-9325 | [email protected]

I. XPEL Ultimate PLUS (PPF / CLEAR BRA):

Appearance Solutions partners with XPEL Technology Corp. to provide our clients with the best material on the market.

XPEL Ultimate Plus Paint Protection Film is an 8 mil polyurethane film designed to protect the most vulnerable areas of your vehicle’s paint from damage caused by road debris, rocks, gravel, salt, bird droppings, insects, and other environmental contaminants. Superior to all other paint protection films available, XPEL Ultimate Plus has best-in-class durability, performance, and appearance. XPEL Ultimate Plus comes with a 10-year warranty.

Appearance Solutions offers a variety of custom packages. To ensure a seamless and virtually invisible installation, we wrap every edge of the film where possible.

We have four (4) XPEL packages* for the Model 3, Model S, and Model X, each with a different level of coverage (see below). However, we can always tailor a package to fit your needs and/or budget.

*Packages includes, at no additional charge, our signature Paint Correction Polishing service. It is imperative that your vehicle is prepped correctly prior to any application of film.

Option A:

(1) Full Hood & Fenders
(2) Full Front Bumper
(3) Headlights & Foglights
(4) Mirrors
(5) Exterior Door Handles
(6) Inner Door Sills & Front Name Plates (“MODEL 3”)
(7) B-Pillars
(8) Rear Wheel Impact Area (area behind rear wheels)
(9) Rear Luggage Area (top of rear bumper)

Option B:

(1) Everything Included in Option A
(2) Rocker Panels
(3) Full Rear Bumper

Option C:

(1) Everything Included in Option A
(2) Full Doors
(3) Rocker Panels
(4) Full Rear Bumper

COMPLETE WRAP:

(1) All Painted Surfaces (including Headlights / Foglights and B-Pillars)

II. Opti-Coat Pro / Pro Plus Coatings:

Opti-Coat Pro Plus is a hardwearing ceramic coating (100 times thicker than any wax or sealant) that chemically bonds to the factory finish, providing a permanent protective layer to all modern factory paints. The advanced formula not only delivers amazing gloss and protection, it also provides superior resistance to scratching (9H), micro marring, chemical etching, fading due to UV exposure, and anti water spotting properties. Opti-Coat Pro Plus comes with a 7-year warranty.

We offer two (2) coating options for the Model 3, Model S, and Model X (see below).

Opti-Coat Pro (5 year warranty):

(1) Opti-Coat Pro applied to all painted surfaces (wheels optional)
(2) Glass Coating applied to all exterior glass

Opti-Coat Pro + (7 year warranty):

(1) Opti-Coat Pro applied to all painted surfaces (wheels optional)
(2) Opti-Coat Pro + applied to all painted surfaces (wheels optional)
(3) Glass Coating applied to all exterior glass

III. Ceramic Window Film:

XPEL PRIME XR PLUS window film has a lifetime warranty. It uses nano-ceramic technology to preserve the integrity and appearance of your vehicle's interior, and has the added benefit of protecting you and your passengers from harmful UVA/UVB exposure (99% rejection) and Infrared Radiation exposure (up to 98% heat rejection). Because it is constructed with ceramic nano-particles between its layers, PRIME XR PLUS will never fade or interfere with radio, cellular, and Bluetooth functions.

We offer a variety of options for your Tesla Model 3, Model S, and Model X. Please call for more info.

[shop photos]

_2018 Tesla Rain Picture (XPEL Ultimate Plus, Opti-Coat Pro Plus, Ceramic Window Tint).jpg

__2018 Tesla 3 Red's (XPEL Ultimate Plus, Opti-Coat Pro Plus, Ceramic Window Tint).JPG

_2018 Tesla Model 3 Multi-Coat Red (wash water stream).JPG

_2018 Tesla Model X Wash (XPEL Ultimate Plus, Opti-Coat Pro Plus, Ceramic Window Tint)2.JPG

__2018 Tesla's X, S, 3 (XPEL Ultimate Plus, Opti-Coat Pro Plus, Ceramic Window Tint).JPG

_2018 Tesla Gang (XPEL Ultimate Plus, Opti-Coat Pro Plus, Ceramic Window Tint).JPG

_2018 Tesla Model 3 Silver Anthony (XPEL Ultimate Plus, Opti-Coat Pro Plus, Ceramic Window Tint).jpg

_2018 Tesla's on Tesla's (XPEL Ultimate Plus, Opti-Coat Pro Plus, Ceramic Window Tint).jpeg

_2018 Tesla Model 3 (XPEL Stealth).JPG

_2018 Tesla Model 3 Black (XPEL Stealth install).JPG

Can you just post prices? Thanks

Yes, pricing is needed.

Hello DongTran and FlatSix911,

Thanks for commenting. If you are interested in learning more about our packages, let me know your availability and we can setup a 5-10min call. Because of the custom nature of the services we provide, it's best to have an in-depth conversation prior to quoting price.

Thanks,

Mike

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Hello DongTran and FlatSix911,

Thanks for commenting. If you are interested in learning more about our packages, let me know your availability and we can setup a 5-10min call. Because of the custom nature of the services we provide, it's best to have an in-depth conversation prior to quoting price.

Thanks,

Mike

Tesla owners appreciate transparency in pricing... this is a non-answer :cool:

• Love
Reactions: DongTran
Agreed. I need menu pricing. I honestly don't want to get on the phone. Perhaps I'm the one losing out. Oh well.

Unfortunately we are not a “menu pricing” kind of shop and an initial phone consultation has always been our preferred method to discuss details, including our rates.

Since you aren’t a phone person, I can send you an email or private message with a few of my initial questions and we can start that way. Does that work for you?

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
I've used Mike and Appearance solutions for both of my Tesla's. His prices are competitive and on par with other vendors in the area, but his work is top notch. I am happy. Work of this nature is not cheap to begin with, and any vendor who deals with high end stuff is not going to be super cheap. His work and the care he puts into his work is like it's his own cars. I recommend him to anybody who will listen. I won't post a price out of respect for Mike and his business.

I've had Appearance Solutions do 5 of my vehicles , including 3 Teslas. Their work is flawless which is why I continue to use them. All of the edges of the Xpel are wrapped so there is no visible seam. Pricing is fair and I did consult with the owner ( Mike ) prior to work being done on each vehicle as I have also them do extra work ( Dash Cam ) on one of them. As a comparison, the local Lexus dealer included PPF on the hood on my wifes RX which they sent to their local detailer and I can tell you it looks like crap so you should try to see some completed vehicles or at least some detailed pictures before having your car done.

I've had a few of their option packages done on my cars and honestly don't remember each price but I would call or email them to get a price.