Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Protecting Drivers internal B pillar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any recommendations for protecting the plastic on the internal side of the B pillar where it juts out on the M3? I’m finding it’s getting scratched after just a few days when I get in and out (I’m 6ft 1”), as i find I glance it getting in and out of the car.

Any ideas welcome as to easiest way to do this

Anyone have any recommendations for protecting the plastic on the internal side of the B pillar where it juts out on the M3? I’m finding it’s getting scratched after just a few days when I get in and out (I’m 6ft 1”), as i find I glance it getting in and out of the car.

Any ideas welcome as to easiest way to do this
I'm almost 6' 2" and am almost relieved that I'm not the only one doing this...

Ah good not only me then. I will look out some stick on vinyl. Also have the same problem of my shoe hitting the drivers door getting out, but I have that problem on any car. First time I’ve had issues with a B pillar though. Shame I didn’t realise before I scratched it!

in the first week of having my Model 3 i caught the speaker in the door with my right foot getting out and tore the mesh on the front of the speaker keep meaning to replace it but keep catching it with my foot (at least once a week) so decided to live with the tear until it’s time to hand the car back at the end of the lease and look to repair it then