Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Protection écran 17"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$(KGrHqZ,!rgFElJtNUV-BRi)ybYC6!~~60_3.jpeg
http://m.ebay.fr/itm?itemId=141236117238
Pour ceux qui envisagent la protection de leur écran:

En plus elle vient de Californie à prix d'or ta protection: bon c'est 25€ mais il faut en mettre autant pour le port et la douane, finalement je préfère la custom home made de Cyril :) (voir Facebook pour les non initiés)

Voici un review de la protection que j'ai trouvé dans un autre fil

I put one of those on my screen and it makes a huge difference -- no fingerprints, and the glare is a little bit less. I don't find the clarity of the screen nor the sensitivity is affected. It also gives a slight bit more friction for your finger to give a little tactile response vs the naked screen. If you've ever used a similar screen protector on your iphone you'll recognize the difference. Not this isn't like the invisible shield/paint protection films - it's more of a firmer plastic film.

The film is a bit of a pain to get in perfectly straight due to the size and the screen below going nuts as I touched the front surface to smooth out bubbles or repositioned the film. The new screen cleaning mode in version 5 of the TeslaOS will be quite welcome for this.

A nice bonus: when I ordered it, I got 2 matte protectors for $25, but the company just emailed me to say they're sending another 2 of their new glossier films for free because the newest listing on amazon includes 4 protectors (2 gloss & 2 matte). I thought it was a generous offer since I still felt the original 2 pack was a good deal.

Given how many people want to check out my Model S, it's nice to not worry about the smudgy screen!

En plus elle vient de Californie à prix d'or ta protection: bon c'est 25€ mais il faut en mettre autant pour le port et la douane, finalement je préfère la custom home made de Cyril :) (voir Facebook pour les non initiés)

Oui mais tu en as 2 pour ce prix lol après celle de cyril en plus elle fait du bruit avec ses bulles et tu noteras la finesse de découpe qui épouse parfaitement le contour de l'écran c'est ça la French Touch! :scared: