Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Protective film on Model 3 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had SunTek installed on my Model 3 today. Just the frontal "Standard Package" plus I had the rear bumper done where groceries or luggage might scuff the bumper going into trunk.

Best of all! I had some mat finish SunTek installed over the glossy black center console. Now that looks great and no more finger smudges to clean!

I had the work done at Ghost Shield in Thousand Oaks, CA. Tell 'em, "Gene" sent you!
Hey Gene, what did the console part cost? It looks great

I know y'all have probably heard lots about Ceramic pro, especially if your looking into PPF options! So we've put together a quick little video answering some of the most common questions we get! We're a certified Ceramic Pro/PPF/Vinyl wrap installer in the SF Bay Area.

Has anyone had ceramic pro? If so for how long on what? Up here in AK it’s popular with the off road land cruiser/Jeep crowd. I’ll probably put it on my wife’s 3.
they offer 6 months to lifetime warranty, but that depends on the product/hardness and how many coats. We'd also say the package you choose depends a little bit on the color of your Model 3. Deep blacks and darker colors show marring and etchings much more than lighter colors, just something to think about!

Thinking of getting the bumper headlights and front half of the fenders like I've seen on 911's. Then a Grand Sport style stripe to hide the seam? Heresy or cool?

corvette-grand-sport-fender-accent-stripes-2005-2013-c6-10943688_large.jpg