Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Proud New Owner of #432 in Glacier Blue!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today’s the day! I’m picking up my new girl, #432 in Glacier Blue. ❤️
I’m a lifelong car lover. My daily driver is an X. I’ve been patiently waiting for the 2020 Roadster, when I stumbled upon #432, on Facebook of all places. She was only a few miles away, so I went to see her right away. I fell head over heels in love at first sight. She’s a one owner, Santa Monica girl & she was meant to be mine. I’m sure I’ll have many questions once I pick her up, and I’ll post photos. Would love to meet up with some local owners!

I’m trying to post photos & I keep getting error messages. We just took a beautiful drive up the Coast to Malibu & I noticed several people taking our photo.
The dealer ordered me a new charging cable (since they list it this week) but I need an electrician to come install the correct outlet in my garage. I just ordered a Can Sr, so I’ll be able to use the charger for my X.
So happy!

Congratulations!

I'm new too so I get the excitement.

Jealous you have yours and are enjoying it now. I purchased my Roadset 3 weeks ago and been at Carl's shop in Seattle getting a ton of enhancements/upgrades but TORTURE during the wait.

Like others said - post some pics!

Reactions: DeedWest
Congratulations on giving 432 a loving home! We are thrilled to have you here. While I’ll be attending a giant Roadster meet of my own this weekend in Austin, TX, I am envious of how much fun you’ll have at the SoCal meet. Take lots of photos!

I am currently the only Roadster in my entire state (when it gets here)!

You all that can get together are very lucky and you need to put pictures/writeups here.

Maybe I can find some Roadsters in Chicago this summer to visit? Guessing that is as close as I might find to St. Louis.

Enjoy!

3297B3BC-DC99-4AAA-86CB-E557CCC19831.png