Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PS4 game controller?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just tried using my PS4 game controller with no luck. I tried resetting the controller with the little pin hole. Unfortunately every time I plug it in, it flashes orange once and goes black. I've seen this work on youtube videos. Anyone have a suggestion?

I did not try the back reset button, but did find that my older CUH-ZCT1 controllers did not work via USB cable, while the newer CUH-ZCT2 controllers worked right away.

I wanted wireless control, so I opted for a small, 4-port hub, a pair of USB extension cables, and a pair of 8bitdo's, and the older CUH-ZCT1's worked just fine.

• Informative
Reactions: omkar
Yeah, still no luck, however I have 2 PS4 controllers and the other one works just fine (though not with BB2). When I plug the bad one in it glows orange for a second, then black. The good one glows orange on and off.

Would like to play BB2, but the rest of the games are pretty bad- yes I played them all back in the day, but they're still bad lol.

I have also not had any luck with PS4 dualshock 4 controller plugging into the car. I also tried a couple other PS4 controllers from other people.
Tried reset using the back button - including while powered on.
Tried the manual pairing (PS button and "share" held down).
No luck yet from Cuphead detecting a controller in any way.
I am sad =( I want to try to see how long it will take before I rage quit!

Xbox controller from Amazon for $22 works great!
E31FE82D-9073-465A-B975-CEB7DCF6451C.jpeg