TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

PSA 13 Days parked = 7% in SR+

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Yev000, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Yev000

Yev000 Active Member

Just came back from holidays, thought I'd share the results.

Can managed to fit a surprising amount of our luggage. 3 big suit cases + 2 little suitcases + 3 small backpacks all in boot/frunk with UMC and Type2

Left it on the 17th with 60%, valet mode on, sentry mode off
    Came back on 29th with 53%

It was losing charge mostly to waking up ~ every 24 hours or so to do something. The 24+ hours sleep sessions only cost 0.1-0.2 KWh, it's when it wakes up for 3 hours it uses 0.3. Longest sleep session was just over 48 hours.

The manual states to expect 1% a day, Mine averaged about 0.5% a day so can't complain.

• Informative x 7
    • Like x 3
  2. rotor2k

rotor2k Member

That's excellent, thanks very much. Was it valet parking or was there another reason you enable valet mode?

• Like x 1
  3. Yev000

Yev000 Active Member

Yes, they parked the car.

4. Bluebell

Bluebell Member

Parked at Gatwick 13 Dec with 55% and came back on 23 Dec to 50%. LRAWD but still happy with the 0.5% per day.

5. RealEvil_UK

RealEvil_UK Member

Were you using TeslaFi or another app? Or none?

6. Generator

Generator Member

Similar story,

4.5 days parked at Gatwick. Left it on 69% / 215 miles, came back to 69% 210 miles.

7. Yev000

Yev000 Active Member

Occasionally checked TeslaFi, I had specific settings to prevent wake up. Only used the app to lock the car after they parked it and left it unlocked on day 1.

8. sjg98

sjg98 Member

Fantastic numbers. I've found personally the vampire drain improving since I took delivery Sept 2018.
    Coupled with understanding not to open the app / do anything to wake the car, you can achieve pretty negligible drain now.