Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSA: GETJEDA.COM will not let you cancel your order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the wireless charging pad for my M3 but decided to cancel my order since I found a better solution. However, when I contacted getjeda.com, they told me they won't cancel my order unless I have a "good reason." My order had not shipped yet and according to support, it would not set to ship for another 1.5 weeks. I don't know why it's such a hassle to cancel an order that has not yet shipped. What "good reason" do I need other than I want to cancel my order? It seems a little unreasonable.

I ordered the wireless charging pad for my M3 but decided to cancel my order since I found a better solution. However, when I contacted getjeda.com, they told me they won't cancel my order unless I have a "good reason." My order had not shipped yet and according to support, it would not set to ship for another 1.5 weeks. I don't know why it's such a hassle to cancel an order that has not yet shipped. What "good reason" do I need other than I want to cancel my order? It seems a little unreasonable.

Suggestion: "Incompatible with my phone (i.e. not Qi-compliant)"

Initiate a charge back with your credit card's bank stating you attempted to cancel an order that is not in your possession and has not been shipped.

Granted, their website has verbiage on the conditions for order cancellations and refunds. It's definitely anti-consumer friendly. Good luck.

Initiate a charge back with your credit card's bank stating you attempted to cancel an order that is not in your possession and has not been shipped.

Granted, their website has verbiage on the conditions for order cancellations and refunds. It's definitely anti-consumer friendly. Good luck.
This is always a great solution. Especially with vendors who are unreasonable and you have no intention of doing business with in the future.

It is never required to "give a reason" for any cancellation for an order that was not forfilled yet. This company probably is so new they dont know the law. Consumers have this right to cancel an order for the hell of it, and in many states get a full refund if they change their mind within a certain period after purchase(recieving goods in hand).
If they wont listen, and would rather have bad publicity, then go the cc route. They will give you a refund for up to 90 days with good reason.

ps, regardless of return policies on a website, they cant go against local and state laws, also. YOU NEVER GOT A SHIPMENT so they should never have charged you either. This is a rule credit car companies have for vendors.

Saga continues with GETJEDA... after I informed them I filed a dispute with the credit card company, someone named Isabelle contacted me and apologized about the situation and offered to refund the amount. However, that never happened. After few days I contacted them again about the refund but never got a response. Then two weeks later, yesterday, I get a notification that my charge pad shipped! All this after I requested to cancelled the order 2 weeks prior to shipment. So now, to return the product, I have to pay to ship it back with the possibility of GETJEDA not refunding the amount.

GETJEDA is a new company and they should understand that customer acquisition is expensive. If they expect to sell products, they need to understand customer service should be the priority. My request to cancel an order 2 weeks prior to shipment was not unreasonable.

Saga continues with GETJEDA... after I informed them I filed a dispute with the credit card company, someone named Isabelle contacted me and apologized about the situation and offered to refund the amount. However, that never happened. After few days I contacted them again about the refund but never got a response. Then two weeks later, yesterday, I get a notification that my charge pad shipped! All this after I requested to cancelled the order 2 weeks prior to shipment. So now, to return the product, I have to pay to ship it back with the possibility of GETJEDA not refunding the amount.

GETJEDA is a new company and they should understand that customer acquisition is expensive. If they expect to sell products, they need to understand customer service should be the priority. My request to cancel an order 2 weeks prior to shipment was not unreasonable.
Just let the dispute ride. Don't waste any more of your time. Not letting customers cancel isn't because they are a new company, that means they are greedy or short on cash and can't afford to do so.

I had canceled a few months ago and received the same email after cancellation. I never received the product. There’s definitely some communication issues going on but I wouldn’t worry about it. As long as you have an email from them indicating it was canceled you’re good to go.