Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[PSA] Got XPEL PPF? Claim your free swag bag!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
XPEL are running a promotion whereby if you install any of their products they'll send you a free XPEL Swag and Maintenance Pack.

I received mine some time ago, it contained:
  • 500ml of Xpel Ceramic Boost (detailing spray)
  • T-Shirt
  • Microfibre towel
  • Lanyards
  • Stickers
Instructions:

1. Post a picture with your car and a description of their products installed on this thread.
2. Email [email protected] with the link to your post above, t-shirt size, name and address.
3. They'll post the Xpel Swag and Maintenance pack out to you.

Delivery took about 4 days from the US. I did have to pay import taxes of around £3.00.

• Informative
Reactions: CMc1
Thanks for that, having Xpel PPF put on mine just after I collect on 12th Sept.

It'll be fitted by All that Gleams in Guildford, have used them loads for detailing on my 911 but never used them for PPF, and in fact have never had PPF on one of my cars before, so just going for the front bumper at the moment as it seems the most 'at risk' from stone chips.

Reactions: Medved_77
Thanks for that, having Xpel PPF put on mine just after I collect on 12th Sept.

It'll be fitted by All that Gleams in Guildford, have used them loads for detailing on my 911 but never used them for PPF, and in fact have never had PPF on one of my cars before, so just going for the front bumper at the moment as it seems the most 'at risk' from stone chips.
I'd recommend looking at the rocker panels/side sills as a minimum too, they seem the weakest panels given deterioration observed by some long term owners.

I have had the XPEL PPF, XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating, and window tinting to my car last week by Invisifilm in Middlewich.
B1C25047-6F92-4C54-B9C5-D55AB016349F.png
F4A53DF6-B9F5-4EAE-9B6D-841052F7AC0C.png
FBC1B405-A13B-498F-9154-C9740BDBC5A1.png
F0727CAE-45EF-436E-A76A-40BB7A73AED2.png