Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSA: Tesla Opens Up Vehicle Service/Repair Documentation For FREE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Phlier

Bluebird
Jun 12, 2019
Utah
I apologize if this has already been posted, but I didn't see anything after glancing around a bit.

Tesla has made *all* service/repair manuals available for current owners at no charge: Tesla Service

Click on the link, and the documentation will be added to your Tesla account.

This is the exact documentation that Tesla certified repair shops (and body shops) use. It is very comprehensive.

IMO, Elon has finally realized that they're not able to open up Service Centers as fast as they need them, and that owners are getting seriously tired of the numerous waits... you have to wait a long time to get your car in, then wait even longer to get parts, then wait for a mechanic to actually have the time to install the parts.

This looks like an attempt to take some pressure off of the SC's by giving us DIY'ers a bone.

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I didn't see anything after glancing around a bit.

Tesla has made *all* service/repair manuals available for current owners at no charge: Tesla Service

Click on the link, and the documentation will be added to your Tesla account.

This is the exact documentation that Tesla certified repair shops (and body shops) use. It is very comprehensive.

The existing thread on this is in the new owners subforum:

Ill leave this one here though

The existing thread on this is in the new owners subforum:

Ill leave this one here though
D'oh... that's what I get for only glancing around a bit. I should've figured news as big as this would already be posted.