Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSA: You can mount All Season tires on the 21” Arachnids on Model S 2021+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, but I feel like you don't believe me. I mean how would I have anything but the same tire model on the rear in a brand new car? I've never seen a car manufacture sell new cars with mismatched tires.
Thanks for the pic. I've had my 21" Arachnids with Michelin Summer tires for a year now and need to replace them. I've looked and looked and there are no 295/30/21 all season tires for the rear that you can buy after market. Tesla must just have a stash of the only ones made. You'll be in the same situation as the rest of us once those wear out. I hope I'm mistaken and someone can point me to some 295/30/21 all seasons. If you've found some please let me know what kind and a link. I even asked Tesla SC and they couldn't quote me all seasons. It has been a few months so maybe that has changed. I'm about to put the 295/35/21 on like Jeff posted in the original post.

@JeffTutorialsY how are the rear tires holding up? Any issues or would you recommend going with the 295/35/21 Michelins?

Thanks!

Thanks for the pic. I've had my 21" Arachnids with Michelin Summer tires for a year now and need to replace them. I've looked and looked and there are no 295/30/21 all season tires for the rear that you can buy after market. Tesla must just have a stash of the only ones made. You'll be in the same situation as the rest of us once those wear out. I hope I'm mistaken and someone can point me to some 295/30/21 all seasons. If you've found some please let me know what kind and a link. I even asked Tesla SC and they couldn't quote me all seasons. It has been a few months so maybe that has changed. I'm about to put the 295/35/21 on like Jeff posted in the original post.

@JeffTutorialsY how are the rear tires holding up? Any issues or would you recommend going with the 295/35/21 Michelins?

Thanks!

Since I work from home and drive very few miles, I am hoping that there will be other options in 4-5 years.

Thanks!

No issues here! Feel free to go ahead with my original suggestion from above.

Pro Tip: Set your suspension height to medium to increase the lifespan of the tires