Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Public Charging Points Adapters.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your car should have come with a J1772 adapter to use at many charging stations. These are the slower, level 2 chargers such as the ChargePoint I installed at my house.
To have the ability to charge at most non-Tesla high speed chargers, you will need a CCS adapter, which was just recently offered for sale by Tesla, if your car is ENABLED for CCS charging. These chargers work fine but most are not nearly as fast as Tesla SuperChargers.

Upvote 0
Your car should have come with a J1772 adapter to use at many charging stations. These are the slower, level 2 chargers such as the ChargePoint I installed at my house.
To have the ability to charge at most non-Tesla high speed chargers, you will need a CCS adapter, which was just recently offered for sale by Tesla, if your car is ENABLED for CCS charging. These chargers work fine but most are not nearly as fast as Tesla SuperChargers.
Hi.
My Car is not CCS enabled. The question is : Where can I charge my Model S? I have the J1772 adapter also.

Upvote 0