Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Public Service Annoucement - big "drop" of inventory stock available right now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
plenty still there, including 3 non demo cars

M3P

M3P

SR+

If it's a new inventory car with Enhanced Autopilot or FSD, can you ask for that to be removed given that it's just software?
I don't particularly want to pay for either at this stage, and aside from that it's the perfect spec

Do those options tend to hold their value in resale?

If it's a new inventory car with Enhanced Autopilot or FSD, can you ask for that to be removed given that it's just software?
I don't particularly want to pay for either at this stage, and aside from that it's the perfect spec

I’ve never heard that they have but you can always ask. Given the demand though, I expect they will sell anyway.

When I was ordering my first M3 in early 2020, the lady in Edinburgh (if I remember correctly) said that this was possible. Basically had to call to request the software to be removed. Not sure if it's the case now though, especially with the end of quarter rush.