Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Puddle lights vs. Projector lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks. Is there a difference between puddle lights vs. projector lights? I’m trying to find the brightest and sharpest “T w/Tesla” logo. I’m leaning toward either Abstract Ocean or Teslapuddlelights.com. But I’ve seen a couple websites with products called “Welcome Projector Lights” that act the same way. I’m not sure if there is an actual difference, or they are just trying to use a different naming convention to stand out.
Either way, does anyone know if there’s a difference between them and if so, what are the differences? And what puddle lights are you using that you’d recommend in terms of brightness and sharpness?

Hey folks. Is there a difference between puddle lights vs. projector lights? I’m trying to find the brightest and sharpest “T w/Tesla” logo. I’m leaning toward either Abstract Ocean or Teslapuddlelights.com. But I’ve seen a couple websites with products called “Welcome Projector Lights” that act the same way. I’m not sure if there is an actual difference, or they are just trying to use a different naming convention to stand out.
Either way, does anyone know if there’s a difference between them and if so, what are the differences? And what puddle lights are you using that you’d recommend in terms of brightness and sharpness?
Hey there. Thanks for considering our lights. Don't the projector lights require installation and have their own power supply (AA batteries)? The puddle lights are plug-n-play and very easy to install. Not sure if that answers your question but hopefully it helps. Thanks