Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pull over immediately error message

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got this error message today. Was driving from home to Liverpool one. Parked the car popped the hood to get our staff and notice this flashing on the screen.
PULL OVER IMMEDIATELY- Unable to drive/ Exiting and re-entering vehicle may restore operation.

Went straight back to the seat, closed door and hood and put car both on drive and reverse. No issue. Left the car for about 3 hours with sentry on since it was a public parking.
Came back, drove home no further issues.

Booked it now as sevice and got ranger visit and some re seal on the front ball arms was added too.

Anyone else has experience of this? Can't seem to find something relevant. I hope its just a software issue, already had one motor failure.

Reactions: UNCLETYS
I had the exit and re-enter once plus a load more errors at the same time. but I was stationary so did not get the pull over message. exiting and re-entering fixed it. happened once more 2 days later both in December 2020. Never happened again since. I raised a service request but they said it was a software issue that would be fixed with a later update. I took this to mean it was a hardware issue that would be masked with a later update but either way has not happened again in the last 12 months so I have no idea what it was.

Reactions: UNCLETYS
So I got this error message today. Was driving from home to Liverpool one. Parked the car popped the hood to get our staff and notice this flashing on the screen.
PULL OVER IMMEDIATELY- Unable to drive/ Exiting and re-entering vehicle may restore operation.

Went straight back to the seat, closed door and hood and put car both on drive and reverse. No issue. Left the car for about 3 hours with sentry on since it was a public parking.
Came back, drove home no further issues.

Booked it now as sevice and got ranger visit and some re seal on the front ball arms was added too.

Anyone else has experience of this? Can't seem to find something relevant. I hope its just a software issue, already had one motor failure.
You keep your staff locked up in your car? Are we talking employees or like something Gandalf would use?

Also “hood” ?! Cmon man.

(Happy New Year)

I had the exit and re-enter once plus a load more errors at the same time. but I was stationary so did not get the pull over message. exiting and re-entering fixed it. happened once more 2 days later both in December 2020. Never happened again since. I raised a service request but they said it was a software issue that would be fixed with a later update. I took this to mean it was a hardware issue that would be masked with a later update but either way has not happened again in the last 12 months so I have no idea what it was.

This is reassuring, thanks for sharing your experience. I will keep monitoring and see how it goes. Service request is raised as i mentioned before so I really hope they will come back with the same response.

Happy New year by the way 😀

Reactions: Jason71
Final update on this one. Got confirmation from Tesla that the error message was random. Couldn't figure out what caused it.
Since I was already booked for service I got the suspension recall work done ( resealing) and got the opportunity to replace aircon filters. All in 1 hour. Chester SC is mightily convenient and seems less busy.
Hopefully I will manage to stay away from a SC for a while :)

Final update on this one. Got confirmation from Tesla that the error message was random. Couldn't figure out what caused it.
Since I was already booked for service I got the suspension recall work done ( resealing) and got the opportunity to replace aircon filters. All in 1 hour. Chester SC is mightily convenient and seems less busy.
Hopefully I will manage to stay away from a SC for a while :)

Did you ever get that error message again?
Mine just went tits up today, lucky I was at the end of my road however completely lost power and couldn't move, had to put hazzard lights on.
After existing and re-entering that seemed to fix it and have been able to drive it for 30 miles round trip with no errors.

Booked it in to Tesla SC however very worried it'll come up again!

1653151494852.png

I get regular messages telling me to take control or that the car has taken avoiding action, mostly when stationary. I've not had that one yet, but they do nothing to give confidence and to be honest I ignore everything as long as the car is (or seems to be) working. The car is 2 year old tomorrow... I wonder if it will display a "Happy First Anniversary" message...