Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pulled the Trigger!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time listener, first time caller. Quietly, patiently waiting and watching for years. Finally test drove a MS yesterday. There Are No Words....
Was thinking maybe CPO, but no way after they stopped refurbing. Order for new 75D midnight silver placed today. Cream interior, carbon fiber of course. Now the long wait begins.....September.....
Did you remember to use a referral code? PM'd you mine in case you forgot

Long time listener, first time caller. Quietly, patiently waiting and watching for years. Finally test drove a MS yesterday. There Are No Words....
Was thinking maybe CPO, but no way after they stopped refurbing. Order for new 75D midnight silver placed today. Cream interior, carbon fiber of course. Now the long wait begins.....September.....

Congrats!! The site still says Late June, did it say September when you ordered?

I ordered mine early March and I feel like it’s been an eternity already.. welcome to the club!

It said late June, but they told me realistically september at the SC where i did my test drive. They said it could be sooner. Something about building and shipping cars for overseas markets and canada before they would start mine. And you're right tpham07, i will be stalking.

It said late June, but they told me realistically september at the SC where i did my test drive. They said it could be sooner. Something about building and shipping cars for overseas markets and canada before they would start mine. And you're right tpham07, i will be stalking.

Sounds like Tesla is purposely delaying deliveries in the USA so more people can take advantage of the federal EV credit before it expires. If they push that 200k delivery to 3Q2018 (July) then the credit will last til the end of the year (the full $7500 at least)