Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pulsing image on screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last night I stayed in a hotel and had my Model 3 on a destination charger. This morning I go out to the car and this image is on the screen the and center part is pulsing. What in the world is this image and why is it on my screen? The car drives fine. But I am concerned something significant is going on.

Thank you in advance for our help
FB8C58CD-CCD9-49BA-97F9-2E75FBFC763A.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
Are you a new owner? It is somewhat unsettling to see this as this screen comes on Shen Sentry mode is engage (suggest you always leave it on). It signifies that the car's cameras are recording all activity around it. This is good for recording any bad stuff, like getting backed into, vandalism, break-in attempts, etc.

If you have not set up your phone as a key card, the car will also show this screen as the phone or card hasn't yet connected with the car to unlock it. All seems normal to me. There are videos to show you how to set this up if you haven't already. I highly recommend.

Last night I stayed in a hotel and had my Model 3 on a destination charger. This morning I go out to the car and this image is on the screen the and center part is pulsing. What in the world is this image and why is it on my screen? The car drives fine. But I am concerned something significant is going on.

Thank you in advance for our helpView attachment 802473
I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.