Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PUP and upgraded audio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was cruising the net dreaming about getting a new Model X, I noticed that the PUP option included upgraded audio, and the image of the car showed a subwoofer in the back.

Well, my dreams came true and I'm driving a new (built in summer, '17) Model X. But guess what? No premium audio, no subwoofer. (and no trailer hitch, of course) I went back on the net yesterday, and it still shows a nice pic of the subwoofer in the PUP description. Is it now another option? Should I complain to the SC?

Model X100d, pup, cold weather, 8000 miles by now.

When I was cruising the net dreaming about getting a new Model X, I noticed that the PUP option included upgraded audio, and the image of the car showed a subwoofer in the back.

Well, my dreams came true and I'm driving a new (built in summer, '17) Model X. But guess what? No premium audio, no subwoofer. (and no trailer hitch, of course) I went back on the net yesterday, and it still shows a nice pic of the subwoofer in the PUP description. Is it now another option? Should I complain to the SC?

Model X100d, pup, cold weather, 8000 miles by now.
PUP and premium audio used to be 2 sep options. When I built mine in June, I had to pay PUP and upgraded audio separately.

Around aug, they combined these 2 options into one single option but with higher price