Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PUP winter wheels/tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had our PUP wheels/tires swapped out for the winter.

Purchased TSW 20” Sebring matte blk and Pirelli P zero all season. Live in md and don’t feel winter tires are needed.

Plan to keep these on for the winter months and then swap back to the ubertines in the spring.

Looks like approx 20 extra miles of range with the 20” wheels. Have not driven them long enough to tell if the ride feels smoother. Didn’t mind the ride with the ubertines

Attachments

• E13C140B-1369-49E4-BAA9-9223B44C9ED8.jpeg
    E13C140B-1369-49E4-BAA9-9223B44C9ED8.jpeg
    749 KB · Views: 156
  • 722E1FEA-D477-4AEE-8766-74DEF0C689FF.jpeg
    722E1FEA-D477-4AEE-8766-74DEF0C689FF.jpeg
    883.1 KB · Views: 121

Purchased TSW 20” Sebring matte blk and Pirelli P zero all season. Live in md and don’t feel winter tires are needed.

Plan to keep these on for the winter months and then swap back to the ubertines in the spring.

Looks like approx 20 extra miles of range with the 20” wheels. Have not driven them long enough to tell if the ride feels smoother. Didn’t mind the ride with the ubertines
good luck with them. Im looking at the same tires - in NJ. I agree that all seasons in our area are all that is needed d- and - I have a wrangler also - so im not worried. If you can - please let us know how they are - and - how they are compared to the 21's. I also like the 21's - no issue with them.

I typically prefer an OEM look but gotta say (er, write) those are some nice looking wheels! Well played. Stay safe.