Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchase a used Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello I have a question to see if it worth it.

Im looking to buy a used model X and I got an offer of a 2020 model X long range plus clean title, 60k milage and 6 seat, 20" wheel, normal auto pilot for 70k. im not sure if that a good deal or not. also I found another one 2019 model X long range for 78 k same spec with 22"wheel, FSD, tinted, CD.and auto frunk. with 47k miles.

asking for advice to see which is more worth it.

To value the 2019, you would need to know if it was manufactured before or after the Raven updates that year. Assuming it is a Raven, then to pick between the 2 you have to determine for yourself the value of some of the detailed differences such as FSD, mileage differences and wheel differences. I personally wouldn’t want 22” wheels nor would I want basic autopilot. Both can be changed for a price.

Hello I have a question to see if it worth it.

Im looking to buy a used model X and I got an offer of a 2020 model X long range plus clean title, 60k milage and 6 seat, 20" wheel, normal auto pilot for 70k. im not sure if that a good deal or not. also I found another one 2019 model X long range for 78 k same spec with 22"wheel, FSD, tinted, CD.and auto frunk. with 47k miles.

asking for advice to see which is more worth it.
CD? I’ve never seen a Tesla with a CD player.

• Funny
Reactions: brainhouston
To value the 2019, you would need to know if it was manufactured before or after the Raven updates that year. Assuming it is a Raven, then to pick between the 2 you have to determine for yourself the value of some of the detailed differences such as FSD, mileage differences and wheel differences. I personally wouldn’t want 22” wheels nor would I want basic autopilot. Both can be changed for a price.
I personally don’t think I’ll be using the FSD at all. So my main concern is the milage which is 10k more get met 10-15k more miles plus the FSD as extra. And yeah 20” wheel would give me more miles too. So I’m kinda leaning to the 70k. Higher milage cheaper one.

Reactions: Genie
I personally don’t think I’ll be using the FSD at all. So my main concern is the milage which is 10k more get met 10-15k more miles plus the FSD as extra. And yeah 20” wheel would give me more miles too. So I’m kinda leaning to the 70k. Higher milage cheaper one.

Budget for an extended warranty through somebody like XCare

Telsa warranty is good until 50,000 miles or 4 years.

Any model X built after 4/19 should be a Raven. Look for adaptive suspension as one way to ensure it is a Raven.

I'm not sure I understand what makes a Long Range a Long Range Plus. Apparently, there were several battery revisions in 2020-21. The LR+ may just be software.

I personally wouldn’t want 22” wheels nor would I want basic autopilot. Both can be changed for a price.

Agreed: The 22"' wheels are great for making the MX an even bigger "gas" guzzler and they certainly do that in my case (Pre-Raven). Ours is a very, very thirsty vehicle, even when driven exclusively below 70mph. So much so that we drive our Kona electric most days.