Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchase Advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had any experience of extracting better value Vs RRP on an new 'inventory' car (not demo) .. also I think I need a referral from a member re free supercharger and £750 .. new is really out of my price range but terrified by new battery technology loosing ££ on a pre owned in 4 yrs .. so PCP at 1.5% with guaranteed residual is of interest even though will be a stretch .. anyone pm me if can advise ..

Anyone had any experience of extracting better value Vs RRP on an new 'inventory' car (not demo) .. also I think I need a referral from a member re free supercharger and £750 .. new is really out of my price range but terrified by new battery technology loosing ££ on a pre owned in 4 yrs .. so PCP at 1.5% with guaranteed residual is of interest even though will be a stretch .. anyone pm me if can advise ..

I don't think you will get them to budge on the price, they don't discount in the traditional sense, it is what it is. The inventory cars are priced in line with a formula I believe.

The way they encourage sales is by offering various incentives, and at the moment it's the cheap PCP rate. My car (60D now 75D) went up by £200 PM after I'd ordered it last October, it's now not far off what I'm paying due to the lower rate, although the headline price of the car is more.

Here's my code

My Tesla Referral Code

I'd be delighted if you chose to use it. Good luck, I don't regret buying mine for one second.