TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Purchase schwag?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by ACDriveMotor, Sep 5, 2013.

1. ACDriveMotor

ACDriveMotor Member

#1 ACDriveMotor, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    Purchase swag?

Thought I recalled seeing that new reservations got some goodies. Is that the rule or the exception? Getting close to a decision and got curious. Not greedy but would love some toys to keep me company while I wait on production.

2. texex91

texex91 Banned

I haven't received anything. Did get some stuff at the store.

3. Lump

Lump Active Member

We got 4 key chains for free, had to pay for hats etc...

4. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

It's is California though right next to SF.. maybe you'll get a free doctor's prescription for some real "schwag" ;)

5. doctrewho

doctrewho Member

I went with my friend on his test drive. He ordered on the spot and they gave him a bunch of stuff. Gave me some swag as well.

6. JPP

JPP Active Member

2 red key fobs..no major free schwag. Bought a couple of hats.