Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchased Inventory 75 RWD!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There were about 4 inventory 75s in Dallas last week. Everyday last week I went to the inventory page and hit refresh. 4 became 3, 3 became 2 and then finally this week on Monday, 2 became 1. I did not have to pay the transportation fee and I felt like these limited 75 RWDs were being given away at a discount. I couldn't let this opportunity pass so closed my eyes and hit the buy button on Monday!

I take delivery on 12/6. Uber excited!

My Model S 1_Page_1.jpg
My Model S 1_Page_2.jpg

Everyday last week I went to the inventory page and hit refresh....closed my eyes and hit the buy button on Monday!
I take delivery on 12/6. Uber excited!

Congratulations!

Only one week till delivery, that's 7 sleeps, only 70 hours of time spent reading forum posts and youtube videos of Tesla's before you have one in your garage. ;)

Prediction : You'll sit in that car for 5 hours that night after you take delivery just to play with all of the settings and take it all in. :p

They've been building alot of RWD S75's - even though they are discontinued. How do I know? We ordered an 75D and our Vin is lower than almost every inventory S75 out there -

Obviously the suspension and AWD upgrade must be costing more to produce than they thought and they're only producing 100D's and RWD 75's for inventory.

• Informative
Reactions: Gt1948
Just ordered an S 75 RWD that was in production today, delivery on Dec 19th. So excited.

I wonder if it is the same one my DS told me about this morning. It was a couple grand more than my config but I would have to pay the $2,000 transportation fee. I was tempted due to the latest PUP and AP hardware but the $$$ didn't work for me.

Took delivery yesterday! I am in absolute awe of how fast and smooth this car is. It is nothing like I have ever owned or driven before. And the icing on the cake -- I received my first software update this morning! Its probably nothing but still real cool to see an update this soon.

I already installed a stock aftermarket spoiler last night and today I'm off to get tints. Now I just need to convince my wife we need to go on a road trip.

20171206_155158.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SmartElectric
I just took delivery of a Inventory MS 75 as well. My car is silver, air suspension and textile seats. I absolutely love it. Best decision I ever made. The adaptive cruise control and autopilot have completely changed my work commute. I am alot less stressed when I get home. I was very happy with the quality control of the car!!!

• Love
Reactions: SmartElectric
Congrats! I’m in the midst of a similar purchase - inventory 75 s. If you don’t mind me asking, can you elaborate on the $1000 price adjustment?

I honestly do not know what the price adjustment is about. On the Tesla Inventory page, my car was listed for $78,200. I am not sure why my car was offered for $1,000 off. It only had 10 miles on the ODOM when I took delivery.