Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchasing a used model s in AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good afternoon,
Sorry if this is not the correct place, it was the most fitting i could find. I'm looking to purchase this

Is there something i can purchase that shows me the cars details via vin? Looking for unlimited supercharging and to make sure the battery is ok, and the screen has been updated. Watched a ton of youtube videos and shopping for a model s is a nightmare considering you don't get any actual important details. Advise? Thanks

Unless the dealer will warrant in writing that the unlimited supercharging and unlimited data will transfer to you, you should consider those things to be a bonus. You should consider how you will react if you need a $20,000 battery and/or a $6500 drive unit. Beyond the money, you should be prepared for a long wait should you require either of those repairs. You should also consider that any other service you need will require about two weeks to make an appointment. It's a very nice car and drives great. I have a 2013. You just need to be prepared for the realities of an older Tesla.