Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Push notifications

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
Nov 28, 2006
SF Bay Area
I have to say, though, the push notifications are much improved. If you later want to disable them, you can do that in your preferences here, rather than struggling with your browser settings. Also they contain much more useful information and the preferences give a lot of granularity as to what type of event generates a push notification.

• Informative
Reactions: MitchMitch
Upvote 0

mspohr

Jul 27, 2014
California
I have to say, though, the push notifications are much improved. If you later want to disable them, you can do that in your preferences here, rather than struggling with your browser settings. Also they contain much more useful information and the preferences give a lot of granularity as to what type of event generates a push notification.
Thanks for this information.
I find I compulsively check TMC for new and old messages so no need for notifications.
BTW, I like the new design. Thanks for all your effort.

Reactions: MitchMitch and doug
Upvote 0

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC