Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pushed the finalize order button. Now the real wait begins...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After weeks (maybe months :smile:) of reading the forums and agonizing over every option available, I finally clicked the finalize my order button.

I placed my order last Saturday for a second time (first order was in October of 2011 but that is a different story). I had nearly every option locked down but was still deciding on a couple things. I waited a week to make sure I was really set on everything I had selected. After visiting the Tesla store again today, I finally decided on all of my options and confirmed them online (9/15/13).

P85+
Silver Metallic Paint
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Smart Air Suspension

Black Nappa Leather Seats

Obeche Wood Matte Décor
All Glass Panoramic Roof

Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Fog Lamps

Parking Sensors
Rear Facing Seats
Supercharger Enabled

Now the real wait begins. I am so excited to be a part of the EV revolution! Thanks everyone for answering questions and providing great information for new customers. This has been the best car buying experience I have ever had and I didn't even get a discount.
:biggrin:

Reed

Sweeeeeeeeeeet configuration! How can you not love the P85+!

The good news is that the P85+'s tend to get favorable slots in production, so chances are pretty good you will see things move fairly quickly.

Keep us updated and can't wait to see it!