Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Put a value on this obsolete model x.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, 2000 miles almost makes it like an inventory car still but most of those are 500-1500 typically, and they see a 4-6K discount because of that.

With that said, the car if pretty loaded was about $111K new, minus about $7K for mileage, and it needs to be just like new so likely not perfect thus another $2K off for some wear/tear, then minus $7500 tax credit 2nd owner wouldn't get, puts it right around 94K-95K in value. But, a new buyer wouldn't pay full sales tax either from private party thus saving maybe 6-10K in many scenarios (in IL we pay would pay $2500.00 max for private party over $30K value).

So, I'd say a fair over is likely around the $94K and as low as $90K. But, it'll need to be someone that isn't really set on AP2.0 feature set in future as then they would see less value...

Actually that's not correct. Value is what the market will pay. Not one party. In other words I could tell the seller I only wanted to pay $40000 for it but I doubt the seller would feel that was the value. He/she would just feel I was cheap. Unless I was the ONLY party interested in purchasing the car my lowball offer would be cast aside. I would prefer to have a more helpful answer instead of a vague statement if it's not too much trouble.

I was going over the fact people over pay for things all the time.... AKA New York and Vancouver House prices.