Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Put a value on this obsolete model x.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From your post, I assumed you were the seller. Yeah, there have been a lot of whiners since AP2 was announced.

No I am looking at buying. Unlike many people here I still see value in AP1 cars. Certainly FSDC will be awesome but it might be literally years before it's truly ready to perform with the consistency required in the real world and for the regulators to allow it to be turned on. I see the ap2.0 being rolled out some time in early to mid 2017. Just not sure I want an inferior product until that happens that I paid a premium for.

Value is determined on what the buying party will pay.

Actually that's not correct. Value is what the market will pay. Not one party. In other words I could tell the seller I only wanted to pay $40000 for it but I doubt the seller would feel that was the value. He/she would just feel I was cheap. Unless I was the ONLY party interested in purchasing the car my lowball offer would be cast aside. I would prefer to have a more helpful answer instead of a vague statement if it's not too much trouble.

Reactions: Roentgen